Tuesday 27 January 2015

Magnolia Down Under Challenges DT - Bingo!

 Good evening!  We have our first challenge starting tonight at Magnolia Down Under Challenges since our Christmas break and our theme is a Bingo board.  I have chosen the column 'fancy folds, masking and make your own embellishments.'
 I have made a double Z fold card complete with a band to keep it closed.  I have made flowers for the band using Doohickey dies and butterflies using a stamp from Stempelglede's Vintage Baby stamp set.  The blossoms are from the Ribbon Girl.
 The picture above shows the card when the band has been removed.
 Inside I have masked Divine Tilda with some balloons from an older collection to create a birthday scene.  I have also added pennant flags cut with a Doohickey die.
 Tilda and the balloons have been painted with Distress Ink Pads and I have added highlights to her cheeks and eyes with a white gel pen.
The punched edges of the card and along the image were cut with a Martha Stewart punch.
 I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  Thanks for looking! x

3 comments:

Alexandra♥ said...

Beautiful design Jane! And wonderful coloring of the image. Very inspiring!

Hugs,
Alexandra

Mariecrea said...

Hello, I recently discovered your blog and I take a moment to browse. I'm totally under the spell of your creations. What a talent!
congratulations and see you soon for a next visit.

Jay said...

Fantatic design, I love the whole thing it is so creative, beautifully coloured and decorated honey. Cuddles Jay xx