Monday 9 February 2015

Magnolia Down Under Challenges DT - Valentines with no red

  Good evening!  It is time for another challenge at Magnolia Down Under Challenges and our theme is Valentine's cards with no red on them.  An easy challenge for me as because I'm not a huge fan of red to be honest!
 I painted our cutie pie Tilda from the Lovely Duo collection with Distress Ink pads and added some details with a white gel pen.
 The sentiment comes with Tilda.  I think it's so cute don't you?  It reminds me of when I was a girl and used to pull petals off daisies to this rhyme.  The stunning diamante heart is from The Ribbon Girl and so is the beautiful pink lace behind it.  The gorgeous pink flower is from Magnolia-licious and is part of the new Lovely Duo collection.
I have cut tags using the Oh La La Doohickey kit to pop behind the image.
 I've used another one of those gorgeous flowers from Magnolia on the other side of the image together with more flowers and seam binding from The Ribbon Girl.
 The dew drop wire is from my stash and the die cut behind Tilda is also from the Oh La La Doohickey collection.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's stunning creations.  Thanks for looking! x


4 comments:

mgoll88 said...

love your wonderfull card creation, looks really sweet and lovely

LG
Michaela

frlphoebes kreativ-blog said...

If I like your card? I love it!!!
It´s so gorgeous,each detail is perfect placed and your coloring is the hammer!Thank you for this lovely inspiration and all those tips,where to buy all embellis.
Awesome,cute and adorable,
hugs die waldfee

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such a pretty and sweet card with a gorgeous image so beautifully coloured. Love the delicate embellishments and details.
Lorraine

Juls said...

This is is so so sweet, just bought this image, so thank you for your inspiration xx