The Ribbon Girl. I have used the leaf corner stamp from the Magnolia along the edges, stamped with Seedless Preserves Distress Ink.
Bunny Prince for the image. I have painted him with Distress Inks.
Magnolia too. The bow was cut with a Tim Holtz die.
The Ribbon Girl and the amazing pale yellow flower is one of the new ones from Magnolia Lovely Duo collection.
to see what she has to share with you.
For all blog hops you must include the following requirements in your post to qualify for a prize.
1. Like us on our Magnolia-licious Facebook Fan Page
2. Leave a comment on each DT’s post during the hop.
3. At the end of your Hop return to the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog and leave a comment there as well for a chance to win a prize.
There are two ways to win during our challenge blog hop.
1. Comments are counted and a random winner is chosen.
2. Participants enter a project following the Hop theme and a random winner is chosen. This person will receive a handmade card from one of the Magnolia-licious Designers.