Tuesday 31 March 2015

Magnolia-licious DT - Pink, Pearls and Ribbons

Good morning!  We are on Easter holidays from school here this week so it is an especially good morning here!  I love it when we can just take it easy and not have to be up and out the door in a hurry.  Today's card is for the Magnolia-licious Challenge which is 'Pink, Pearls and Ribbons'.  It was the perfect challenge for me to make my little girl's birthday card as to say she is obsessed with pink would be an understatement!  The papers are Pion Design's Paris Flea Market.  I actually managed to cut into them as I'd bought them especially for her card but it still took a few deep breaths.
I have used the gorgeous Prima Ballerina from Magnolia and painted her with Distress Ink Pads.
The tag was cut with the Heart Tag Doohickey and is the reverse of the paper.  The amazing diamante 7 is from The Range.  The gorgeous seam binding and ballerina charm are from The Ribbon Girl.
The doily was cut with a Prima die and the white flower is from my stash.  The pink rose bud is from The Ribbon Girl.
The pearl trim and tutu trims are from The Ribbon Girl...
...and so are the Kort & Godt rolled roses and diamante crown charm.
I also decorated the inside of the card using some sentiment stamps from Whiff of Joy and an old accessory stamp from Magnolia.
 I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Magnolia-licious Challenge.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's stunning creations.

As always Diana is sponsoring the challenge with a fabulous prize from the Magnolia-licious store.  Thanks for looking! x

♥  

4 comments:

mgoll88 said...

Very sweet card creation, looks great and the idea with the number as diamonds is great!

LG
michaela

jackelien said...

Great card love the sentiments.
Huggs Jackelien

Candy said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS, Jane!!!
I love it so much and I know your little girl will too :o)
Hugs,

Unknown said...

This card is wonderful! So cute and girly! She would love it!
Best wishes, Maya S. | Croydon Carpet Cleaners