Monday 18 May 2015

La-la Land Crafts GDT - Fussy Cutting

 Good morning!  It is time for another La-la Land Crafts Inspiration Monday and this week the theme is 'Fussy Cutting'.  The iaage and sentiment come together along with some more sentiments.
 I've painted Paper Doll Marci Birthdays with Distress Inks in the following colours:


Hair: Tea Dye, Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain
Skin: Tattered Rose, VintagePhoto, Tea Dye, Walnut Stain and Fired Brick
Dress, Shoes and Tights: Tattered Rose and Festive Berries
Hat: Festive Berries, Spiced Marmalade, Evergreen Bough and Seedless Preserves

 I have added some purple lace from my stash along with flowers, button twine and a large diamante.
 I fussy cut some gorgeous roses from the reverse of the lilac paper and added them to the top corner along with some flowers from my stash.
 The gorgeous daisy is from The Ribbon Girl.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking!  Pop over to the La-la Land Crafts blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations. x

No comments: