Sunday 24 May 2015

Ribbon Girl DT - Magnolia Only Challenge - Birthdays

Good morning!  It is time for another Ribbon Girl challenge and this week's theme is 'Birthdays'.
I painted 'Selfie Tilda' with Distress Inks as usual.
All of the embellishments are from The Ribbon Girl.
I used strips of faux diamante trim to 'bling' up the 'iphone'.
I drew on features of the phone like the speaker and button in pencil before adding Glossy Accents to the whole phone to make it look more realistic.
It is actually very glossy in real life - you can see the shine in the photo above!
I used my corner chomper to round the edges just like the real thing.
 I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at The Ribbon Girl this week.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's stunning creations.  Thanks for looking! x

1 comment:

Candy said...

I love it Jane!!
Hugs, Candy