Tuesday 21 July 2015

Magnolia-licious DT - Anchors Away!

 Good morning!  We have another challenge over at Magnolia-licious Challenge and our theme is 'Anchors Away'.  I have created a 3D boating scene card for my children to give their uncle.  I drew the yacht shape by hand.
 I have used Pirate Edwin to represent my son on the card.  I've painted him with Distress Inks and used a white gel pen to add some of the details.
 This sweet Tilda from the Sea Breeze Collection is representing my daughter on the card.  She is also painted with Distress Inks.
 The anchor is a charm from The Ribbon Girl.
 To create the sea I have used one of the dies from the Vol 1 Doohickey kit and topped the waves with Picket Fence Crackle Paint.
 The flag on top of the mast has been cut with one of the Flags Doohickey dies.
 The birds are also from The Ribbon Girl and have been painted with Picket Fence Crackle Paint too.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Magnolia-licious Challenge.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's stunning creations.


As always, Diana is sponsoring the challenge with a fabulous prize from the Magnolia-licious Store for the lucky winner.  Thanks for looking! x

1 comment:

Candy said...

Absolutely delightful card Jane!!
The children's Uncle will love it because it is his favourite thing to do~~
Big Hugs, Candy