Monday 10 August 2015

Brother

 Good morning!  I'm excited to share today's card because it's so different for me but I absolutely love how it turned out!  I was struggling with an idea for my Brother's birthday card.  He's not really a cute stamp person.  My Prima paint splatter stamps were sitting on my desk from a previous project and I suddenly had this idea for this rainbow drip card.
 The lettering was cut with Tim Holtz Alphabetical die and inked in the same colours as the paint drips.  I popped them onto 3D pads for some extra interest.
 This card took hardly any time at all to make yet I think it looks so effective!  The idea took much longer to form in my head of course but, hey ho, it's there for next time now lol!  I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x



2 comments:

Chris said...

It's gorgeous Jane and agree that's it's really effective! Love your paint drips and CAS style. Chris xx

Debs said...

What. Fantastic idea, I think it looks great. X