Monday 26 October 2015

Stars and Stripes

 Good morning!  Today's card is another clean and simple card that I made last week for a teenage boy's birthday.  I think cards for teenage boys are the hardest to make and almost always reach for my Sizzix star die lol.
 I found some masculine looking paper from my stash and tore the bottom to reveal an area for stamping the sentiment.  The middle stars are layered on foam pads to add a bit of interest and all of the stars have brads in the centres.
 The sentiment is from a Tim Holtz stamp set.
 I used the other piece of the torn paper to create a little money pocket inside the card.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

2 comments:

Frk. Bogstad said...

So cool :)

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Jane & I love the ripped detail :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx