Thursday 29 October 2015

Stempelglede DT - Grunge Heart Anniversary Card



Good morning!  I have an anniversary card to share today that I made for my parents.  Of course, the Grunge Flourish Hearts stamps from Stempelglede were an obvious choice for it.
I stamped the Weathered heart and grunge flourishes stamp twice so that I could cut the central heart out.  This has then been raised on foam pads, painted lightly with Distress Inks and covered with Glossy Accents.
You can see the glossy accents more easily in the above photo.  I added an ornate spacer and brad to the centre of the heart.
Most of the flowers are from The Ribbon Girl, except the pale lilac and blue roses.
I also used the Postcard and French Script stamps from the Postcard from Paris stamp set on the base of the card.


Here and there I have torn the edges of the paper.  Here I have added some wisps of cheesecloth and a rose to highlight one of the tears.
The two different laces are from The Ribbon Girl.
 I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

♥ 

No comments: