Monday 16 November 2015

All About Magnolia Challenge - All About Sparkle

 Good morning!  It is time for me to share my card for this month's All About Magnolia challenge which is 'All About Sparkle'.
 I have used one of my favourite Tildas from last year, Sparkle Poinsettia and painted her with Distress Inks. I've added stickles to the centres of the poinsettias.
 I made all of the poinsettias using the poinsettia Doohickey die and some stamens from The Ribbon Girl.  The cheesecloth, lace and diamante trim are also from The Ribbon Girl.
 The sentiment is a Magnolia stamp and the pine fronds were also cut with a Doohickey die.
 The bells and candy cane button twine are from The Ribbon Girl too.
I hope you like and I've inspired you to join us at All About Magnolia this month.  Pop over to the blog to see the sparkly creations my super talented friends have made!  Thanks for looking! x

1 comment:

Barbara GR said...

What a gorgeous card!! I love Tilda and your colouring... is absolutely awesome!!!
Hugs, Barbara GR