Monday 21 December 2015

All About Magnolia Challenge DT - All About Christmas

 Good morning!  Today I'd like to share my card for our current All About Magnolia Challenge.  Our theme is All About Christmas.  As usual I have left it until the very last minute to finish off Christmas cards.  I actually painted this little cutie about three or four weeks ago and have only just managed to get her on a card!
 I have painted her with Distress Inks and added some Stickles to her hat trim and all of the snow.
 All of the embellishments are from The Ribbon Girl.  How gorgeous is this silver mesh ribbon?  I love it so much!
 I have used the icicle die from the latest Magnolia kit.  The gorgeous diamante Christmas tree charm is also from The Ribbon Girl.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at All About Magnolia.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  Thanks for looking and enjoy your Sunday! x

1 comment:

Anna said...

Very lovely!
Hugs
Anna