Friday 15 January 2016

Stempelglede DT - Thank You Cards


 Good morning!  Today I would like to share some quick and simple Thank You cards I made to say thank you for Christmas gifts.  I apologise for the lack of photos and the quality of them, I had to make them the night before I needed to give them out and the morning light wasn't great for taking photos.  I used the gorgeous photo stamp from the Vintage Christmas Collection, Vintage Angel Sisters.  I adore these stamps, they are so beautiful and detailed.  The stamp has a Christmas sentiment on the left hand side but this was easy to cover up with the seam binding, bow and flower, making this stamp versatile for non Christmas occasions!  The seam binding and flowers are from The Ribbon Girl and I used a Martha Stewart punch along the bottom of the paper.


I hope you like them and thanks for looking! x

1 comment:

Margo said...

They are lovely !
Greetz
Margo