Monday 21 March 2016

All About Magnolia Challenge DT - All About Spring

Good evening!  It is time for me to share my card as inspiration for this month's All About Magnolia Challenge, and this month our theme is, 'All About Spring'.  I have made an Easter card for my little girl to give her teacher.
I have used the sweet Tulip Wheelbarrow from an old Easter collection and painted it with Distress Inks.
 All of the flowers are from The Ribbon Girl.
 I love to use the small rose buds to create Lily of the Valley flowers on spring cards!  The gorgeous lace down the side of the image is also from The Ribbon Girl.
 I have used a sweet die of tiny rabbits which was a gift from my lovely friend Karen, thanks sweetie!
 I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at All About Magnolia.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous spring creations.  Thanks for looking! x


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, love the image and the flowers and lace are gorgeous.
Hugs, Kaz x

Anja v K@@rten said...

Youre colouring is greate!!
Creatieve groetjes, Anja

Candy said...

What a wonderful design Jane!!!
There is nothing that looks like spring is here like this stamp :o)
Hugs

cats whiskers said...

Beautiful card Jane as usual, love the composition of this one
HUgs Jacs xx