Wednesday 6 April 2016

Ribbon Girl DT - Anything Goes

 Good morning!  This week's Ribbon Girl Challenge starts today instead of last Sunday and here's my card for the challenge.  As always, our challenge is 'Anything Goes' so that everyone can join in.  I have used lot of gorgeous flowers from The Ribbon Girl on my card.
 The sentiment stamp is from Stempelglede.
 I have sprayed the pink fabric flowers from The Ribbon Girl with Tattered Rose Glimmer Mist, so that they matched my paper, and then added touches of white crackle paint to distress them further.  The butterfly is also a Stempelglede stamp, stamped onto vellum.
 The lace that I have tucked around the paper here and there is also from The Ribbon Girl.  I love adding a tiny rose to a torn area of the paper.  The gems are from my stash but you can get similar ones from The Ribbon Girl.
 The circle leaf die cut and the leaf sprig die cuts were cut with a Spellbinders die.
 The smaller butterfly is another Stempelglede stamp.  It is actually part of a larger stamp but I just used the butterfly part.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at The Ribbon Girl.  As always there's a gorgeous prize on offer.  Pop over to the blog to find out more and see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  Thanks for looking! x

No comments: