Friday 8 April 2016

Ribbon Girl DT - Prima Ballerina

 Good morning!  Today I'd like to share the birthday card I made for my daughter's eighth birthday using lots of gorgeous products from The Ribbon Girl.  I cut the card myself using scalloped scissors for a fancy edge.  Between the two paper layers I have sandwiched some gorgeous pink tutu trim from The Ribbon Girl.  You can also now get the papers I have used from there, they are Maja Design Vintage Summer papers.
 The ballerina is from Prima, as is the stunning large white flower next to her.
 The bronze cameo frame is also from The Ribbon Girl.  I snipped the hanging loop off it so that I could use it on its side and filled the centre with a piece of the backing paper.  I have then added a diamante number eight from The Ribbon Girl and covered that and the paper with Glossy Accents.
 The beautiful glitter dot ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl too, as is the crystal butterfly and the pretty pink roses.  The blue flowers are from my stash.
 I have used some Magnolia postcard and post mark stamps around the edges of the pink paper.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Debbs xx

cats whiskers said...

Wow as usual a fantastic card from you Jane
Hugs
Jacqui xx

Candy said...

Wonderful!!
Hugs, Candy