Monday 20 June 2016

All About Magnolia Challenge DT - All About Shaped Cards


 Good morning!  It is time for another challenge reminder at All About Magnolia Challenge and this month our theme is 'All About Shaped Cards'.  I've used a Doohickey die from Vintage Box 1 for the shape of my card and edged it with pieces of the Doily Doohickey. 
 I've used one of the sentiments from the We Made It collection as the focus of my card instead of an image.  I've then used lots of dies.
 The flowers were cut with a Spellbinders die and I've used a combination of roses and pine cone charms in the centres, both from The Ribbon Girl.
 I've used the Strawberry Doohickey and several tag Doohickeys around the sentiment.
 I've also used the Butterfly Doohickey and Heart Tag Doohickey.  The tiny red flowers are some two tone flowers from The Ribbon Girl but I have removed the white petals that they had.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at All About Magnolia Challenge.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  Thanks for looking! x

2 comments:

Sharon said...

This is stunning Jane. Love the sentiment stamp and your flowers and design are gorgeous.
Hugs Sharon. x

Candy said...

AWESOME!!