Sunday 5 June 2016

Ribbon Girl DT - Anything Goes

 Good morning!  It is time for another Ribbon Girl card challenge and as always our theme is 'Anything Goes.'  Mary and Andrea have a new addition to the shop and they are incredibly gorgeous - Scrapiniec chipboard pieces.  I have used the stunning Royal Round Frame for my anniversary card.  It is perfect to give a luxurious look to such an important card.
 I have topped the frame with piece of the backing paper and added diamante numbers which are also from The Ribbon Girl.
 I have cut words from another of the papers with Tim Holtz dies and added them to the backing paper.  'Together' in the top corner...
 ...'love' to the left and 'forever' in the bottom right corner.  The 'forever' was cut into the paper rather than adhering the cut out on top of the paper.  It adds an interesting feature I think.  Just remember to stick in the cut out pieces if you try it!
 I have added crystal heart stems from The Ribbon Girl too, nestled among a tendril of leaves cut with a Memory Box die.
 Of course, all of the gorgeous flowers around the frame are also from The Ribbon Girl.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at The Ribbon Girl challenge.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  Thanks for looking! x

1 comment:

Ribbon Girl said...

lovely card jane!