Tuesday 26 July 2016

Magnolia-licious DT - Gingham/Checks

 Good morning!  It is time for another challenge at Magnolia-licious and this time our theme is Gingham/checks.  I don't know why, but having gingham on a card always makes me think of food, hence, Burger Tilda had to come out to play.
 I have painted Tilda with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.
 The lettering was cut with a Tim Holtz die.
 I have used the balloon Doohickey from one of last year's Doohickey Club kits and covered it in Glossy Accents.  The wire heart I made from a wire flower stem.
 I have also used the pennants Doohickey from the same club kit.  
 The berries and cheesecloth are from The Ribbon Girl.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Magnolia-licious Challenge.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous gingham creations.  
As always, Diana is sponsoring the challenge with a fabulous prize from the Magnolia-licious store.  Thanks for looking! x

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful Debbs xx

yvon said...

This is just beautiful.
Hugs, Yvon

Kat W said...

This looks scrummy with all the fabulous layering and cute details...love your handmade wire heart! You have coloured Tilda so beautifully too :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Juls said...

Wow!!! Love it xx