Monday 19 September 2016

All About Magnolia DT - All About Doohickeys


Good morning!  Our challenge this month over on the All About Magnolia challenge blog is 'All About Doohickeys'.  A great excuse to use all of those gorgeous dies.  I decided to make my entire card with Doohickey dies!  Apart from the centre chipboard circle, everything has been made with Doohickeys.

The shape of the card was cut with a Doohickey from the Vintage #1 kit.  The gorgeous butterfly in the centre of the Scrapinex circle from The Ribbon Girl was cut with the Butterfly Doohickey.  I have topped the butterfly with a heart from my stash.

The flowers were all made with the Peony Petals Doohickey and beaded stamens from my stash.

The leaves were cut with the Rose Leaf Doohickey and the swirls with the Heart Swirl Doohickey.

I have also used several tag Doohickeys: Heart Tag, Tilda's Ticket, Vintage Tag and a frame from Doohickey Kit #9.  All of the die cuts were inked with Walnut Stain Distress Ink before assembly.

I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at All About Magnolia.  Pop over to the challenge blog to see the gorgeous cards from the rest of the team.

Thanks for looking and enjoy your week! x

No comments: