Wednesday 12 October 2016

Midweek Magnolias DT - Autumnal Colours

 Good morning!  It is time for another challenge at Midweek Magnolias and our theme is 'Autumnal Colours'.
 I have chosen to use one of my favourite Tildas and as usual I've painted her with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.
 As the hydrangeas in my garden are changing to some beautiful muted colours right now I decided to decorate my card with hydrangeas cut with a Martha Stewart punch.  I've also added a topiary tree using a Doohickey die.
 The twine, lace and wooden button are from The Ribbon Girl.
 The postcard stamp is a Magnolia stamp and the little toadstool charm is also from The Ribbon Girl.
 I have added some clock hands cut with a Tim Holtz die.  The pinecone and berries are also from The Ribbon Girl.
 I have used one of the new stamps from the Stempelglede Steampunk Journey seet to create the paper underneath the image.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Midweek Magnolias.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous Autumnal creations.  Thanks for looking! x

1 comment:

Beth Brovold said...

Oh this is stunning Jane...your colours and embellishments are fabulous...Tilda is so beautifully coloured!
Take care,
Beth