Wednesday 19 October 2016

Ribbon Girl DT - Just For You

 Good morning!  I have managed another Christmas card!  Still lots to go, of course.  Every year I think I'm doing well and then have to make about twenty in the last two weeks before Christmas!  I'm really trying not to do that this year.  
 I have used one of the new Stamp and Cutz from Magnolia's Aspen Holidays collection.  This is Cocoa Tilda and Snowflurries.  I have ;painted her with Distress Inks and added Stardust Stickles from The Ribbon Girl to her ice skates.
 The Just for You chipboard piece is from The Ribbon Girl, as is the cheesecloth and gorgeous pleated trim.
 The snowflakes are all cut with the new Snowflurries die that came with the stamp.
 The gorgeous spotty ribbon is also from The Ribbon Girl.
 I have used the Tim Holtz Snowflake border die to cut the edge of the card.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

4 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

lovely card Jane and gorgeous colouring!

Mariecrea said...

bonjour,
très jolie cette carte, j'aime bcp le tampon. Il est superbement mis en valeur, bravo !!!

Candy said...

Your card is gorgeous, Jane!!

Hugs,

Yulis Kartika said...

Jane ... I love to enjoy every card you've made and this one takes every mind to the cozy winter! its lovely beyond words!

Super hugs!