Friday 23 December 2016

Let it Snow

Good afternoon!  I have lots more Christmas makes to show you so thought I'd show you two in one day.
I have painted Tilda with Little Rudolph with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.  I've also used a white gel pen to add some details to Rudolph and the dots on Tilda's eyes and cheeks.
The postage stamp was cut from some Maja Design papers and I have added some seam binding from The Ribbon Girl and a rose from my stash.  The trees were cut with a Doohickey die.
The cheesecloth, pleated ribbon, berries and lace are all from The Ribbon Girl, the leaves were cut from a Christmas leaf spray and the flowers are from my stash.  The Let it Snow stamp is by Magnolia.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty card, love the delicate colouring of Tilda.
Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas,
Hugs, Kaz x

Candy said...

AWESOME, Jane!!

Merry Christmas,
Love and Hugs,