Tuesday 28 March 2017

Magnolia-licious DT - Mid-way Reminder

Good morning!  It is time for our mid-way reminder at Magnolia-licious where the designers showcase either a Mini Magnolia stamp or one of the other stamp lines carried in the store.  I have chosen this sweet Mini Magnolia stamp to create a tiny Easter card.
 I have painted Tilda with Distress Inks using the no lines technique and added the dots to her cheeks with a white gel pen.
 The sentiment is also a Magnolia stamp.  I have cut it in half after stamping to create two little tags.  The gorgeous lace is from The Ribbon Girl.
 Apart from the hydrangea flower, all of the flowers and the stamens are from The Ribbon Girl too.  The bird was cut with a Doohickey die from one if the Doohickey kits.
 I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Magnolia-licious.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  Thanks for looking! x


3 comments:

Juls said...

Beautiful xx

Yulis Kartika said...

Love it Jane!!!
and every cards coming from you always won my heart!
Hugs
Yulis

Candy said...

Really cute, Jane :o)

Hugs, Candy