Wednesday 26 April 2017

Midweek Magnolias DT - #162 Favourite Colours

 Good morning!  It is time for a new challenge at Midweek Magnolias and our theme for this challenge is 'Favourite Colours'.  I tend to have different favourite colours depending on the season and at the moment I'm in love with these gorgeous soft mauve and creams.
I have painted the gorgeous Sitting Spring Tilda with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.  I have also drawn some little daisies in the grass using a white gel pen.  I have added Glossy Accents to the boots but it is difficult to see in this photo.
 The beautiful butterflies are all cut with the Tim Holtz Butterfly Frenzy die and the edges inked with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
The sentiment is from Stempelglede and the gorgeous chipboard vines and the cheesecloth are from The Ribbon Girl. 
 I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Midweek Magnolia Challenge.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  Thanks for looking! x


3 comments:

Emma said...

Stunning card, love the colours & all the butterflies. Hugs Em x

Beth Brovold said...

Simply stunning Jane!! So beautifully coloured and embellished! Have a great week!
Take care,
Beth

Candy said...

WOW!! Those butterflies are wonderful!! And just perfect for your Tilda.
Hugs, Candy