Friday 28 July 2017

Stempelglede Baby Boy Card

 Good morning!  I have a new baby card to share with you today using Stempelglede's Vintage Baby stamp set.
 I stamped the photo onto Ranger Gloss Paper and have inked the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.  The sentiment and the crown are also from the same stamp set.
I have used straws, twine and buttons for the embellishments.  The blue doily is from my stash.  My friend is a massive Disney fan so I added a little nod to Mickey on the card for fun.  She spotted it straight away - can you see it?
I have used a Doohickey die for the pennant flags and stamped the baby's name with alphabet stamps.  the bottle, baby vest and nappy pin were cut using a Whiff of Joy die.
I have stamped the date of birth on the backing paper with a date stamp.
 I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful vintage style card, love all the embellishments :)

Unknown said...

We love this card and we are buying a frame for it so Harry can have it in his bedroom :) xxx