Tuesday 15 August 2017

Magnolia-licious Challenge DT - XO

 Good morning!  Today I have my inspiration post for Magnolia-licious Challenge.  We have our usual 'Anything Goes' challenge with the extra option of adding lace this month.  I have used some gorgeous papers from the Magnolia-licious store by Maja Design from their Denim and Friends collection.
I have masked three stamps together to make my image: Porch Tilda, Swing Branch and Happy Swing.  I have painted them with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.  I have added some sparkle to Tilda's top with a Wink of Stella pen - this is a new addition to my stash and I love it!
 I have used the branch and leaf Doohickey from kit 14 for the tree branches.    I love how they match the stamped branch.  I did a spot of doodling around the image here and there and added some butterflies punched with a Martha Stewart punch.
 The tag was cut with a Doohickey die from the Easter countdown calendar and the XO was cut with a Tim Holtz die.  I've added lace, twine and flowers from my stash.
 The hearts were cut with another die from kit 14.
 I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us over at Magnolia-licious.  Thanks for looking! x



2 comments:

Candy said...

Completely awesome, Jane.
Hugs, Candy xoxo

Unknown said...

Wow! what a great Card is this!cartincoupon.com