Monday 18 September 2017

All About Magnolia DT - All About Anything Goes

 Good morning!  Today I'd like to share my card for our 'Anything Goes' challenge at All About Magnolia this month.
 I have used Splits Tilda and painted her with Distress Inks.  I have added dots to her cheeks with a white gel pen.  I have added a touch of sparkle to her shoes and hair ribbon with a Wink of Stella brush.
 The butterflies and the background paper are papers from Maja Design's Denim and Friends collection.  The butterflies were cut with a Tim Holtz die.
I added flowers in pastel colours to match the pretty ribbon that I recycled from a gift bag.
The mint green flower is one I made from Foamiran using the RosyDot Heart Flowers die.  I used white Foamiran and added colour to the centre with a Prima Chalk.
The tags were cut with a Doohickey die from the Easter Countdown set.
 I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at All About Magnolia.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  Thanks for looking! x

 

1 comment:

Candy said...

Lovely card, Jane. You are great at the no lines painting!!!
Big Hugs, Candy xoxo