Thursday 28 December 2017

Stempelglede DT - Christmas Roses Card

 Good morning!  I have another Christmas card to share with you today, featuring the Christmas Rose stamp from the Christmas Rose set from Stempelglede.


I painted the Christmas Rose stamp with Distress Inks using the no lines technique, and then added Stardust Stickles to the flower centres and Glossy Accents to the berries.  I have cut out the image and layered it on top of lots of flowers, leave and a lace bow.


From the candy cane button twine hangs a bird cage and a bell from my stash.


The sentiment is also from the Christmas Rose stamp set, stamped with Coffee Archival Ink.


I have heavily distressed the edges of the papers with Walnut Stain Distress Ink and a paper distressing tool.  The holly leaves were cut with a Tim Holtz die and the pine needles were cut with Magnolia Doohickey die.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x


1 comment:

Sol said...

Amazing Card!.. I was going to ask where those white flowers where from.. :). Then i saw the photos of the flowers from a different angle... and see that they are from the stamp... ha ha.. They Look so real and in 3D. I am so impressed of the stamps.. Looks Fantastic!.. Love everything about your card!.
Stunning work!
Merry Christmas!