Thursday 4 January 2018

Craft Heaven DT - Birthday Card - Advent Calendar Stamps



Good morning!  I have another card to share with your for Craft Heaven using three of the amazing stamps that were in the Advent Calendar.  If you missed out on the calendar I'm sure the collection will be available very, very soon in the Craft Heaven store!  I needed to make cards for my Father-in-law's birthday and the Tilda with long, curly hair reminded me instantly of my daughter who also has long, curly hair, so she was perfect for a card for Granddad!


I teamed her with the new Edwin to represent my son.  I also masked the balloons from the advent calendar behind Tilda so that is looks like she's holding them behind her back.  The whole scene was painted with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.  I've added shimmer to her dress with a Wink of Stella pen and golden confetti using Gold Stickles.


The sentiment is one from my stash.


The gorgeous paper is by Maja Design.  To complete the card I added some strips of card and paper ribbon.


 I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x


1 comment:

Candy said...

Grandad will LOVE it!!
Hugs, Candy