Friday 2 March 2018

Bowling Party Invitations

Good morning!  Today I'd like to share my daughter's bowling party invitations.  If you've followed my blog a long time you might recognise the bowling pins -  I made them for my son's birthday years ago and kept the template!  As I really don't like to repeat work, I decided to make bowling pins for the boy's invitations and bowling balls for the girl's.  The pins were cut freehand from my own template and then red strips of card added. 
 The bowling balls are very easy to make - I used the largest Nestability circle die for the ball and the smallest for the black circles to represent the finger holes.
 The party sentiment was stamped with an old MME stamp using Faded Jeans Distress Ink on the pins and Dusty Concord on the balls.
 On the back of the invitations I have used the You are Invited sentiment from Magnolia's You are Invited Collection.
 Altogether I made five of each - not enough for a strike!
I hope you like them and thanks for looking! x


1 comment:

Candy said...

Such a cute idea, Jane!
Big Hugs, Candy