Wednesday 14 March 2018

Craft Heaven DT - Christmas in March

 Good morning!  I have a Christmas card to share with you for today's Craft Heaven post.  I promised myself I was going to make a Christmas card every month this year to prevent the last minute panic crafting every December.  I missed last month, but I'm back on track with this one for March!
I found this image when I was tidying my craft room during the half term holidays, all painted and cut out!  I don't know why she didn't end up on a card but she was perfect for a quick make!  She is painted with Distress Inks as always but I've obviously painted her before I began my no lines paintings!
 I created lots of poinsettias using red Foamiran and some gold stamens.  I've used the Poinsettia Doohickey die for them.  I died some white seam binding with Fired Brick and Peeled Paint Distress Inks.  The paper is from Maja Design's Joyous Winterdays collection.
 I've also used some pine frond Doohickeys for the foliage, cut from green and brown papers and a snowflake Doohickey for the snowflake.
 The lace and snowflake charm are from Craft Heaven and the pinecones are from my stash.
 I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x



1 comment:

Candy said...

Beautiful, Jane.
Big Hugs, Candy