Sunday 19 August 2018

Time for Tea Alice

Good morning!  I am so excited to show you today's card.  When I saw Wonderland Tilda I knew I wanted to put her with some teacups like the teacup canvas I made a few years ago.  The papers are Maja Design from Craft Heaven.
 A snippet of lace is nestled in the bottom teacup to look like a lace edged napkin.
 I embossed the clock stamp and used Glossy Accents on the face to make the White Rabbit's pocket watch.
I have painted Wonderland Tilda with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.

I also used the Big Clock with Hands stamp and die set.  I love this set so much.

I embossed the hands and added an ornate pin head from my stash for the centre.

I added flowers from my stash and also made the large flower using the Peony Doohickey dies.

Here are a couple of photos showing the card from different angles.

I also added a paper doily to the bottom of the card so that it looks like a little table cloth for the teacups.
 I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

♥ 

1 comment:

Candy said...

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!!!
It is ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS, Jane :o)
I LOVE IT!!

You make the most beautiful cards!!!

Big Hugs, Candy