Monday 17 September 2018

All About Magnolia Challenge - Anything Goes

Good morning!  We are back after our summer break at All About Magnolia Challenge and our theme is 'Anything Goes'.  I'm still reminiscing about the glorious summer we had this year with today's card.
I have painted the stunning Toes in the Sand Tilda from the Pool Party Collection with Distress Inks.  I've also used a couple of Distress Ink markers to add details to the sand and Stickles to make her drink sparkle.
The gorgeous lace is from Craft Heaven and the sentiment die cut by Cut & Make which is just perfect this image.
I cut a couple of pennant flags from the pennants Doohickey from Volume 14 and used the Tilda's Ticket Doohickey for the tags.
The flip flop charm is from Craft Heaven and the cord I recycled from a clothes label.
I love it when you can use Doohickey dies for something other than their original design.  I used the Tower Doohickey to create the sandcastles by cutting it four times and then slicing the top off at different heights.  I used another pennant flag to top the sandcastle.
I hope you like it and can join us this month at All About Magnolia.  Thanks for looking!



1 comment:

Candy said...

So Sweet, Jane!

Big Hugs, Candy