Wednesday 7 November 2018

Craft Heaven DT - Tilda Cirque


 Good morning!  Today's card for Craft Heaven features another gorgeous stamp from the Le Cirque collection, Tilda Cirque, and beautiful Maja Design papers.


 As always I have painted Tilda with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.  I've added Startdust Stickles to the hearts on her top and the bow in her hair.  I have used a white gel pen for the dots on her cheeks and eyes.


 I have used several Doohickey dies on this card.  The row of presents and the dies for the flowers are from Doohickey Volume 4 and the birds are from The Vintage Box 5.  I have also used the Doily Doohickey behind the image.


 The bird cage stamp and die are also from Vintage Box 5.  The scrabble letter ribbon is from my stash.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x



1 comment:

Candy said...

It's gorgeous, Jane!

Big Hugs, Candy