Wednesday 21 November 2018

Craft Heaven DT - You Are Invited



Good afternoon!  This week on the Craft Heaven blog we're showcasing stamps from the You Are Invited collection and Celebration papers from Maja Design.


I have used the Happy New Year text stamp.  I have stamped it onto vellum and embossed it with a mixture of copper and gold embossing powders.


I have also used the Big Clock stamp and dies from the Tilda in Wonderland collection and embossed the hands in the same way.


 I have used the Invitation die from the You Are Invited Collection for the base of the card.  As it wasn't quite wide enough to support the clock image I have cut it out twice and glued it together.  The leaf from the invitation set has also been embossed.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x


No comments: