Monday 24 December 2018

Quick Christmas Cards


Good morning!  As always, I ran out of time when making my Christmas cards this year!  I started off well, making one every month at the start of the year, but only managed to keep it up until March or April!  Hence, I came up with these two designs that were really quick to make a batch of!  I have used the gorgeous Maja Design Christmas Season papers on both designs.


I have used a long forgotten piece of stash - a Tim Holtz die - to create the centre cut out and backed it with some incredibly glittery card that I saved from last year's Christmas crackers.


The second design also features Maja Design papers and the recycled glittery card, this time cut with Tim Holtz' Reinder Flight die.  The sentiment is by Magnolia.


I used a Magnolia sentiment stamped in red to add some extra interest to the paper.



I hope you like them and thanks for looking.  Have a wonderful Christmas!



No comments: