Sunday 20 January 2019

Craft Heaven DT - Bathtub Tilda

Good afternoon!  Today I'd like to share with you a card using a stamp from the stunning new collection from Magnolia, Let's Go!  I have used papers from Maja Design on my card.


I have painted Bathtub Tilda with Distress Inks using the no lines technique and added Stardust Stickles to the bubbles.


I made a cute little bottle of bath salts for Tilda by filling a tiny bottle with a mixture of pink and white glitter.  The roses are from Craft Heaven and the soap and perfume on the ticket behind are also stamps from the collection, they come with the Maid Tilda stamp.


I cut one of the Sofiero papers up to create two tags for my card and placed them either side of the image.


I have also added a butterfly cut from another paper.


The lace and flowers are all from Craft Heaven and I have used a Doohickey die from Volume 3 Doohickey kit to cut the perfume bottle.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x





1 comment:

Candy said...

Such a lovely card, Jane :o)

Big Hugs, Candy