Friday 1 March 2019

The Official Magnolia Blog - Our First Challenge!



Good morning!  I'm so excited that it is the launch of our first challenge on the Official Magnolia Blog today!  Our first theme is 'Spring'.  You must also use at least one Magnolia die.  I have used four on my card!  The card shape was cut with the frame from Vintage Box 1 and I have used the Sakura Background Doohickey to fill the circular cut out.


I have used the gorgeous Daffodil Doohickey to create the daffodils.  I love this die and I'm sure you're going to be seeing it a lot over the next few weeks.  I've always wanted to be able to make daffodils!


The leaves were cut with a Doohcickey from Volume 4.  The gorgeous dragonfly stamp is from Vintage Box 5.


The butterfly is the largest stamp from the Butterfly Kit from the Once Upon a Time Collection.  I added a touch of Weathered Wood distress ink to the wings.


I hope you can join us this month for our 'Spring' challenge.  I've had a sneak peak at the rest of the team's cards and I can safely tell you that you are in for a treat when you pop over to the blog.  They really are stunning!  Thanks for looking and good luck if you enter the challenge!


No comments: