Monday 8 April 2019

Breakfast at Tilda's - GDT - Magnolia-licious


 Good afternoon!  I am excited to bring you a brand new Magnolia stamp today, designed by Pauline especially for Magnolia-licious, and available exclusively from the Magnolia-licious store!


The stamp set is called "Breakfast at Tilda's".  As well as gorgeous Tilda, eating her pancakes, you get two different blueberry designs and the sentiment!  As always I have painted Tilda with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.  I also added some Glossy Accents to the syrup and syrup bottle to make them look realistic.


I even made pancakes!  I've used Doohickey dies from Doohickey Kit 14 and the Recipe Card Collection to create the little breakfast accessories.



Of course eggs are required to make pancake batter so they were a perfect die to use on this card!  I made the mixing bowl from the teapot and muffin Doohickey dies.  I've cut the top off the teapot diecut and used the muffin top to decorate the bowl.  You can see on the side of the bowl one of the blueberries that come with the stamp set.


 I've also used the whisk and spoon from the Recipe Card Collection on the other side of the image.


I've added the sentiment to the base of the easel card along with another blueberry.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking.  Pop over to the Magnolia-licious store to grab your "Breakfast at Tilda's" stamp set before they sell out!



3 comments:

Sarah - Crea S said...

Wow such a stunning card! Hugs, Sarah

Candy said...

Jane, You have out done yourself with Shawn's new stamp!!!
Your card is awesome with all the detailed dies!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Big Hugs, Candy

Debcop said...

Jane, this card is ADORABLE! I absolutely love it! Although, I love all of your work. Can you please tell me how you made the pancakes?? So darn cute!! Thanks for your inspiration.