Wednesday 17 April 2019

Craft Heaven DT - Get Well Soon



Good morning!  I am back with another card using a Magnolia stamp from the Get Well Collection.  The papers are from Maja Design's gorgeous Summertime paper pad.


I painted Tilda with Broken Leg using Distress Inks as always and added some details to her dress, cheeks and eyes with a white gel pen.  I have placed tiny pearls to the scallop edge around the image.


The sentiment comes with this stamp.  The font is so beautiful on this one!  The gorgeous blossoms are from Craft Heaven and the sticking plasters were cut with the Heart Band Aid Doohickey die.


 I have cut more sticking plasters for the other side of the image.  The rose is from Craft Heaven too.


The tiny hearts were cut with the Heart Band Aid Doohickey too and the gorgeous heart backgrounds were cut with the Heart Background Doohickey die.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking!


No comments: