Wednesday 10 July 2019

Craft Heaven and TOMIC DT - Summer Days


Good evening!  I can't believe it has been a month since my last post!  I have been so busy lately and creating a lot of things behind the scenes which I will be showing you shortly.  Today I have a card for Craft Heaven Shop and also as a remind for our TOMIC challenge that runs all summer.  I have used the gorgeous Maja Design Summertime paper pad.  All of the papers in this collection are so beautiful it is hard to chose what to use!


I have painted Lazy Day Tilda from the Pool Party collection with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.  I have also used the postmark stamp from the With Love From Paris stamp collection at the side of the image.


The strawberries were made with Maja papers and the Magnolia Strawberry die and the flowers and lace are from Craft Heaven.


The ice-cream was also cut with a Magnolia doohickey and I've topped it with strawberries cut from one of the Maja Design papers.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x


1 comment:

Candy said...

Beautiful card, Jane.
I adore this image :o)