Thursday 1 August 2019

TOMIC #5 - Christmas in August


 Good morning!  Today it is time for a new challenge over on the TOMIC blog after our extended summer challenge.  Our theme for this month is 'Christmas in August'.  It's never too early to start making Christmas cards.  Even though I know this I still leave it until at least October every year!  Hopefully this challenge will help us all to get organised!


This is one of my favourite Christmas Tildas - Heavenly Tilda from the Aspen Holidays Collection.  As usual I have painted her with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.  I have also added a touch of Stardust Stickles to her halo and the sparkles around her.


The cute bells and bows die cuts were cut with Doohickey dies from Vintage Box 6.  The card was cut with the frame from the same set.


I hope you like it and I've inspired you to make a start on your Christmas cards (if you haven't already) and join us at TOMIC this month.  Thanks for looking!


No comments: