Saturday 24 August 2019

TOMIC Inspiration Post - Christmas in August


Good morning!  I am a little late with my inspiration post this month as I have been on holiday and didn't get chance to schedule it before I left.  Today I have another Christmas card to share using one of my favourite Christmas stamps from Magnolia- Frozen Tilda.


I have painted her with Distress Inks using the no lines technique and added some snowflakes with a white gel pen.


The card shape, snowflakes and pine branch have been cut with Doohickey dies from Vintage Box 4 which was recently available on Hochanda.


The snowflakes look so pretty and sparkly cut from glitter paper with a gem in the centre!


I hope you like it and I've inspired you to start your Chrismtas cards!


1 comment:

Candy said...

Gorgeous card, Jane!!
Hugs, Candy