Saturday 19 October 2019

Craft Heaven DT - Autumn Card


Good afternoon!  Today I'd like to share my latest card for Craft Heaven.  We are using an Autumn theme this week.  As I'm really not kean on orange colours on my cards I decided to use the reds and browns of autumn leaves together with a grey paper from Maja Design - the sky is always grey in Autumn right?!


I used the gorgeous Summer Dream Art Stamp kit but painted the flowers as though they are poppies and cornflowers - both of which are still flowering in my garden!  As always I have painted the image with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.  I also added some stickles to the dots around Tilda.


How cute is the bird house Doohickey?  I love it!  I have also used the stunning tree Doohickey from Volume 22.


The Autumn leaves were also cut with a Doohickey from Volume 22.  I cut them from kraft cardstock and then used Distress Inks to colour them.  The hessian style Doohickey is also from Volume 22.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking!  Pop over to the Craft Heaven blog for more inspiration from the rest of the design team!

1 comment:

Candy said...

Jane,

Your card is absolutely stunningly beautiful!!!
What a first class job you have done :o)

Hugs, Candy