Sunday 29 December 2019

Christmas Drum


Good afternoon!  I almost forgot to share the box style Christmas card I made for my son.  I created the outside from gold and metallic red card so that it resembled a drum.  I then added twine and half pearls to complete the look.



On the top I have added mistletoe, holly and pine fronds, all made with Magnolia Doohickey dies.  The sentiment is from the Merry Little Santa Collection and the tag is a Doohickey die too.  


The Seam binding and santa hat charm are from Craft Heaven.



When you lift the drum a pile of presents and a stocking is revealed.  All cut with Doohickey dies from Maja Design papers.  The candy cane is a Doohickey die from Vintage Box 6, the stocking from Volume 2 and the presents were cut with the Pixi Box die.


I used the trim from the bottom of two of the Maja Design papers to create the sides around the presents.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking!


1 comment:

Candy said...

Jane, this is absolutely awesome!!!!