Sunday 1 December 2019

TOMIC December Challenge - A Christmas Gift Box


Good morning!  I hope you've had fun opening your Advent calendars this morning!  If you managed to get your hands on the Magnolia Advent calendar you might recognise the little cuties on my gift box today for our new TOMIC challenge.  I have created a round gift box with gold and cream cardstock for a sophisticated Christmas look.


For the tag I have used a Doohickey from Volume 23 and the mini wrapping tag and Tilda from the Advent calendar's early bird envelope.  It is difficult to see in the photo but I have added some Wink of Stella to Tilda's trousers to make them a shiny gold.


This little wrap tag will come in handy for all sorts of tags and bags!


I used the same circle as the tag on the lid of my box and topped it with a paper bow and pine fronds created with the incredible Doohickey die from Volume 1, and topped them with a jingle bell.


I added tiny snowflakes cut with the Doohickey dies from Volume 23 and the edge of the lid was cut with a lace edge Doohickey from the same volume.


I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us this month at TOMIC.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's stunning gift boxes!

1 comment:

Candy said...

Wonderful, Jane!!
Hugs, Candy