Tuesday 31 December 2019

Two Quick Christmas Cards


Good morning!  I have two more of my last minute cards to share with you.  These were quick and simple to make - I was running out of time as always!


I have used the Fireplace with Stockings stamp from the So Jolly Under the Mistletoe Collection, painted with Distress Inks as always.  It is difficult to see on the photo as it was such a dull day, but I have added Stardust Stickles to the holly garland.  The sentiment is from the recent Merry Little Santa Collection.


A scattering of gems and the card is finished! 


My second card was made with Maja Design papers and Magnolia sentiment stamps.


I have created icicles along the top of the paper using Aleene's Glitter Snow.  I've also used it to create the snowflakes.


I have used sentiment stamps from the So Jolly Under the Mistletoe collection, stamped in brown and blue to match the papers.  The bells and twine are from my stash.


I hope you like them and thanks for looking!

No comments: