Wednesday 19 February 2020

Craft Heaven DT - Pop Fizz Clink!


Good morning!  Today I have another card to show you for Craft Heaven using the Pop Fizz Clink Collection and Maja Design's Little Street Cafe papers.  I love pink and yellow together so I am really loving this paper pad!


I have painted Pop Fizz Clink Tilda with Distress Inks using the no lines technique and I have added coloured the spots on her top and hair bow with a white gel pen.


I have used the Sakura Lanterns Doohickey dies to create the lanterns, and threaded them with seam binding.  I've also used the Sakura background die behind the image at both sides.  The flowers are from Craft Heaven too.


 I think I have almost covered the wide white lace behind the image, but it and the pink lace are both from the store.


I have used the balloons die from Doohickey Volume 5 along the top of the image.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Candy said...

Love your card!!