Sunday 29 March 2020

Live, Laugh, Love


Good afternoon!  I hope my post finds you all safe and well.  I have created a card in soft blues and greys today using Maja Design's Vintage Summer Basics papers and gorgeous Tilda from the advent calendar.  I can't seem to find her in the Pop Fizz Clink collection with the rest of the advent calendar stamps, perhaps she will be released later.


I have painted Tilda with Distress Inks using the no lines technique, as always.  I have stamped around her with some postmark stamps from past Magnolia collections.


The beautiful cherry blossoms and roses are from Craft Heaven...


...and so is the cute Live, Laugh, Love, charm and seam binding.


The cute postcards were cut from one of the Maja Design papers and I have used the gorgeous gate Doohickey die from Magnolia behind the image.


 I hope you like it and thanks for looking! 


1 comment:

Candy said...

Jane,
Your card is so calming in the blues and grey's.
Beautifully painted as always :o)